Financial assistance may be provided to qualified families for medical equipment and other medical services directly related to Autism care that are not covered by your medical insurance.
Other Financial Assistance
Other Financial assistance may be available to qualified families with for other health and lifestyle needs.
To qualify applicants
- Parents or caregivers should have a combined income of $75,000 or less (proof required)
- must be under 21 years of age and living at home
- should live in Westchester County and within a 10 mile radius of New Rochelle, NY 10805
- must sign a waiver releasing Christopher's Voice from any liabilities
- may receive up to $1000 max in any calendar year
- must email or mail a bio of your child/family, description of needs, and provide names, address and contact information.
- Not all applicants will be awarded funding and each grant is based on need and availability of funds.
- Grants and funds providing in April, August and December of each year.
Other restrictions apply. Restrictions and qualifications subject to change at anytime. Payments will be made directly to vendors.
Please email your information or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to 189 Kensington Oval, New Rochelle, NY 10805. Attention Chris Greco
Help a Child with Autism
Programs and funding provided by Christopher's Voice rely on contributions for our supporters. Please donate today.